HYDROCARBON REMOVAL CARTRIDGE FROM GREEN RHINO
- Preventing pollution on your site.
- Water remedial cartridge with smart polymer technology
- Hydrocarbons captured and encapsulated in the smart polymer media
- Prevents hydrocarbons/sediment from leaving the containment area
- Flow rate from 6 to 15 L/min
- Automatic system shut down at oil saturation point
- Easy clean out and low maintenance
- Highly effective alternative to oil discriminating pumps and oil water separators
- No mechanical parts or mains electricity required
- 2" BSP Male Fittings
HOW IT WORKS:
The contaminants are absorbed by the smart filtration technology which bond with the hydrocarbon molecules to efficiently encapsulate and solidify hydrocarbons internally in the cartridge.
This allows filtered groundwater to pass unimpeded through the filter.
The discharged water conforms to the EA PPG3 guidelines for discharge to surface drains and water environment, achieving a discharge concentration of <5mg/litre of oil under standard test conditions.
When the filters start to reach their hydrocarbon absorption capacity the flow of groundwater will become increasingly restricted until the cartridge automatically shuts down.
This prevents any polluted groundwater from leaving the containment area or entering the filter ensuring that no contaminates are introduced in to the environment, even if a catastrophic breach occurs.