Ethical Sourcing Policy
- Any supplier to HTS Spares must comply with applicable laws and regulations recognised internationally.
- The supplier must not use or approve the practice of modern slavery, human trafficking or child labour.
- If the supplier has workers representatives they must not be discriminated against and should be allowed to carry out their necessary duties within the company.
- The supplier should provide safe and healthy working conditions taking into account international good practice and specific duties that pertain to the processes within the suppliers remit. This would include basic sanitization and accommodation commensurate to the workers needs.
- In accordance with European law an equality policy must be in place that ensures there is no discrimination within the workplace based on race, gender, religion, age or disability.
- Working hours are compliant with national law and remuneration is directly connected with that.
- Physical or mental abuse or intimidation is prohibited within the suppliers operation.
- Where possible ISO9001 should be obtained and proof given to that effect to ensure best practice and quality systems are in operation.